Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

First, apologies for this blog being so behind.  I was extremely indecisive last week in deciding what to do my projects on and then went on a trip with the Clemson group to Buenos Aires for the weekend and didn't have my laptop.

Second, here go the ideas as they are right now.  I need lots of feedback (and am about to do the same for all of you classmates!).

Personal:  I am planning on doing a comparison between my life in the States and my life down here.  The city, th the country surrounding, the people, etc.

Cultural:  I am going to focus on student social movements.  It is an extremely interesting culture with protests, graffiti, all sorts of things.

Professional: My dream for the future is to work with policies that affect women in poverty in Latin American countries.  To begin gaining experience in the true needs of these women that have stolen my heart, I am doing an internship with a health clinic that serves women and families that live in the outskirts of the city.  This movie, I hope, will have a direct focus on the women and their lives.  Not exactly a traditional look at a professional job, but it ties in with exactly what I want to do.

What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment