Friday, January 8, 2010

Introduction

I am thoroughly excited be embarking on this new adventure of blogging.  Thanks to the CLAM program (Cultural Literacies Across Media for those of you not in the know) at Clemson, I will be both learning how to blog and to communicate through other forms of technology.  Those that know me understand that this is indeed a challenge for me--my technology skills stop somewhere very soon after sending emails and making PowerPoint presentations.

However, despite the frustrating challenge it might become, I cannot wait to begin.  I will be spending 5 months between February and June in Cordoba, Argentina to study abroad.  This blog will describe my experiences though means that I might not have created on my own.

Adventure awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment